How I can help you
I have options for private and confidential support for available for family, friends and partners who are living with a loved one’s drug and alcohol use…
1. Get my FREE PDF Ten Ways to Family Recovery here.
2. Join my free Facebook Group, The Family Recovery Club, for chat and support for women affected by a loved one’s drug and alcohol use.
3. A free, 20 minute consultation call. Please contact me here to book in a friendly chat about your situation and how I can help.
4. Their Addiction. Reclaim Your Life. How to Cope- a self-led course where I teach the strategies to cope with a loved one’s drug or alcohol use. Course coming soon! £99
5. A one hour clarity call where you can book in a session with me when you’re stuck for immediate advice and support and signposting to local or online services as well as instant steps you can take away and implement. Contact me here to book. £99
6. Learn Strategies to Cope with a Loved One’s Addiction (in 30 Days!)- This is a live group course delivered over 30 days with women living in the same situation. You will leave this course knowing exactly how to implement strategies THAT work and will start to refocus on YOU, reduce your stress and live a better life. Next course is starting 22nd February 2021. £297 Early Bird, £347 after.
7. One to one programme of support. This is recommended and tailored to you. You will learn strategies to cope which you can take the time to implement at home with your loved one. You will get my professional support, hand-holding and advice to help you cope better with your situation, regardless of whether your loved one chooses to stop or reduce their substance use. Find out more here 5 Step Method (6-week programme) or here Vesta Family. £897 where a loved one is in recovery (6 weeks) £1497 where a loved one is currently using their substance (12 weeks).