I have two support programmes available for family and friends.
The 5 Step Method (6-week programme) is a short programme providing information and advice to support you to cope with a loved one’s substance use.
Vesta Family is a 12-week programme that will support you to review and adapt your responses to your loved one’s drinking or drug use.
What do I get?
What my clients get is:
- One-hour, weekly face-to-face therapeutic session
- Solution-focused work so you will see a change in the time you work with me
- You set goals between each session which supports the changes you want to make
- The family programmes i use are evidence based
- Referrals and communication with existing or new services
- Email/text contact between sessions
How to access support
I can provide services online using Zoom (don’t worry if you don’t know what this is! I’ll help!), face to face in Manchester, UK, or at your home if you live within an hours drive from Manchester. Alternative support can also to be tailored to meet your needs.
I offer a free 30 minute consultation where you can get to know a little about me and I can help you find the best package of support.
Contact me to book in a friendly chat.
Click on the programme information to find out more.